Friday 27 March 2009

Meeting with Dato' Chua Jui Meng on 19th of March 2009


I arrived back in Malaysia on 16th of March 2009. Dato' Chua has been my inspiration since I was nine years old. After speaking to Dato' Chua on the phone, he kindly agreed to meet me and Dan. We had high tea at the KL Hilton. Dato' Chua gave me a fantastic welcome home and Dan a great welcome to Malaysia. It has meant so much to me to have been able to keep in touch with Dato' Chua over my six years in the United Kingdom. This has given me great determination to succeed in my studies.

The two and a half hours we spent together flew by, if only we could have had longer but I had foolishly arranged another dinner date for that evening (silly me, I'm still regreting it!!!). We received two wonderful gifts from Dato' Chua. One of the gifts was a video of Dato' Chua's Christian testimony, I would recommend that anybody who gets the opportunity to hear this, either in person or on video, grasps the opportunity to do so. I love Dato' Chua Jui Meng!

4 comments:

Uncle Boo said...

This word shocking me:"One of the gifts was a video of Dato' Chua."

Luckily it continue with 's Christian testimony.

HA HA!

shltplnk said...

Haha... I wouldn't do anything to upset or ruin the image of Dato' Chua.

Somehow if I did, Polibug would shoot me! =)

My Dato' Chua is Dato' Chua Jui Meng; Polibug's Dato' Chua is Dato' Chua Soi Lek. We both have something in common! We are always faithful to our Dato' Chua... wink wink =)

tbchua said...

Hi there,

How do you do?

FYI,Datuk Chua Jui Meng had announced his decision to step down as MCA Bakri Chairman yesterday,after 23 years of service to the people at 7pm last night.

You may sms him to offer your support and just a word of wisdom.

shltplnk said...

Hi tbchua,

Thanks for the heads up on that! Hee hee hee.... I had just sent Dato Chua Jui Meng an sms before I got the message from you. Although I am in England, I still try to keep up to date with everything. If you hear of anything else that is happening please let me know.

At times our nation has not been appreciative of Dato Chua Jui Meng's talents and intellectual ability. I pray and hope that nothing will stop Dato' Chua Jui Meng serving our nation. Our nation needs a talented politician like him!! Don't you agree??

Thanks again!!

Snooker Legend ~ Jimmy White at Asper

Dato' Chua Jui Meng crushes feeble journalist (from The Star newspaper)

It is so funny! I cant believe this reporter is so stupid!!!!!! It was nice of Dato Chua Jui Meng to be so patient and give her a lesson in politics! I understand the process, give me a job at The Star now! I will make senior reporter in weeks if they are all that stupid =) The journalist's lack of political knowledge and integrity led to Dato' Chua Jui Meng being misrepresented in The Star newspaper. You would think the Editor-In-Chief would pick up such a school girl error before publication.

残酷一叮叮王 ~ 喬寶寶 Gill Mohindepaul Singh in United Kingdom 02/09/2008